We're hiring Consultants
We are looking to expand our consultancy team, a successful applicant must have experience of managing change and service improvement in an operational or internal improvement role or as an external consultant, and experience of working with or in senior leadership teams. Any experience of strategic work is a bonus.
Experience of working in not-for-profit, charity or public sector organisations is essential.
How to apply
Take a good look at the application process and our website. You can also find us on LinkedIn.
2. Submit your application.
We’ll invite you for an interview with our two Directors, Rhiannon and G.
We’ll contact the successful candidate with a job offer and inform unsuccessful candidates. We’re looking forward to meeting you. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ( ) What is the pay package / benefits?
- ( ) Is the role full time / part time? Contract?
- ( ) What is the training & induction, if successful?
- ( ) Where will I be based? Where are your offices?
- ( ) What is the close date for applications?
- ( ) What will my day-to-day look like?
- ( ) Can you tell me more about Ad Esse Consulting?
To get started
Step 1: Answer a few questions
Answer four questions that give us an insight into your patterns of thinking.
Step 3: Submit your CV & covering video
Send your CV and covering video to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest. Sit tight and we’ll be in touch soon.